The 7-Day Reset
Join us for a personalized 7-Day Challenge! On the 7-Day Reset you will follow The 30 Clean guidelines for 2 days of clean eating, followed by 1-3 days of fresh juice and/or nourishing broth (bone broth or veggie broth), to reset and rebalance your body. We will wrap up with a guided reintroduction of whole foods!
What comes with this program?
- Our 7-Day Reset Guide
- Start-Up Guides for Standard and Plant Based Challengers
- A Prep Weekend and Q&A to get all of your questions answered
- Resource Page with links to additional resources
- List of recommended juice and broth companies with discounts on premade products
- Pinterest Board with recipes for homemade juices and broths
- Private Facebook Group with a 30 Clean Coach and Health Advisor for the ultimate in support and accountability!
Receive all of your resources via our welcome email as soon as you register!
Who should do a 7-Day Reset*?
- Anyone who is combating food allergies or sensitivities
- Individuals who have been conscious of their nutrition, but still have some belly bloat that won’t go away
- Individuals with low immune function
- Individuals with joint pain or arthritis.
- Anyone who is looking to curb sugar cravings.
- Anyone looking for a mini reset or to ease digestive distress
Who should not do a 7-Day Reset*?
- Prenatal or nursing women
- Individuals with low blood sugar, anemia or heart conditions
- Individuals with kidney, liver or gallbladder conditions
- If you take certain medications, a juice fast may not be for you (consult your prescribing doctor)
- Individuals with Candida, SIBO or Histamine Intolerance (consult your primary care physician)
*Always consult with your medical doctor or primary care provider before starting any 30 Clean program.