The 7-Day Reset
Join us for a personalized 7-Day Challenge beginning June 10! On the 7-Day Reset you will follow The 30 Clean guidelines for 2 days of clean eating, followed by 1-3 days of fresh juice and/or nourishing broth (bone broth or veggie broth), to reset and rebalance your body. We will wrap up with a guided reintroduction of whole foods! **The length of this Reset is 7 days but your Coach and Health Advisor will stay with you for a total of 10 days to make this fully customizable. That way you can eat clean for longer and then fast on the weekend or you can extend your reintroduction period. Do what works for you!**
What comes with this program?
- Our 7-Day Reset Guide
- Start-Up Guides for Standard and Plant Based Challengers
- A Prep Weekend and Q&A to get all of your questions answered
- Resource Page with links to additional resources
- List of recommended juice and broth companies with discounts on premade products
- Pinterest Board with recipes for homemade juices and broths
- Private Facebook Group with a 30 Clean Coach and Health Advisor for the ultimate in support and accountability!
Receive all of your resources via our welcome email as soon as you register!
Who should do a 7-Day Reset*?
- Anyone who is combating food allergies or sensitivities
- Individuals who have been conscious of their nutrition, but still have some belly bloat that won’t go away
- Individuals with low immune function
- Individuals with joint pain or arthritis.
- Anyone who is looking to curb sugar cravings.
- Anyone looking for a mini reset or to ease digestive distress
Who should not do a 7-Day Reset*?
- Prenatal or nursing women
- Individuals with low blood sugar, anemia or heart conditions
- Individuals with kidney, liver or gallbladder conditions
- If you take certain medications, a juice fast may not be for you (consult your prescribing doctor)
- Individuals with Candida, SIBO or Histamine Intolerance (consult your primary care physician)
*Always consult with your medical doctor or primary care provider before starting any 30 Clean program.