First, if you’ve never done a Whole30, their program is AMAZING and they are truly trailblazers in the clean eating space!
- Flexibility – We focus on progress not perfection. You can do a 2 day challenge or a 60 day challenge. We also offer continued lifestyle support!
- We are laid back – We allow more food groups such as wine and dark chocolate. (I mean, wine is a food group, right?!)
- Small, private groups – We coach groups that are between 30-60 challengers so our members can really get to know each other like family!
- We have personalized guidelines – If you are pregnant, nursing, feeding kids on our Family Challenge, active or a Vegan/Vegetarian we have special guidelines just for you.
- We have fun – We include Non-Food Challenges (NFC’s) meant to make you think deeply about your life, meant to make you laugh and meant to create camaraderie in your small, private group of new friends!
- We ask you to photo-journal your meals (not required) – This is for the craziest amount of accountability. It really works! Plus, if you have a question for your Certified Health Advisor then they can review your meals to make sure you are on track!
- Advanced challenge opportunities – We are innovating at lightning speed! For returning challengers we have options such as our Fit, Family and Cheater’s Challenges … As well as memberships for our Annual Pass and Beyond the Challenge group!