$40 SOLD OUT
The 30 Clean Broth Cleanse
This Challenge begins Monday, January 8. It’s two days of clean eating followed by three days of broth, broth smoothies and a mid-day salad (you may use veggie broth, too). We’ll finish up with two days of reintroduction.
After eating squeaky clean on Monday and Tuesday, you will drink 30-50 oz of broth on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Broth can be purchased or homemade. Why Broth? Broth makes a gut feel good and can be a powerful immune booster!
What’s included with your purchase?
- The 30 Clean Broth Cleanse Guidelines & Recipes
- The 30 Clean Standard & V Clean Start-Up Guides to aid you in your first two days of this Cleanse.
- Recommendations and discounts on purchased broth
- The online support of a Clean Coach and a Certified Health Advisor
- Guided reintroduction to make the most of your Cleanse
Who should do a broth cleanse*?
- Anyone who is combating food allergies or sensitivities.
- Individuals who have been conscious of their nutrition, but still have some belly bloat that won’t go away.
- Individuals with low immune function
- Individuals with joint pain or arthritis.
- Anyone who is looking to curb sugar cravings.
- Anyone looking for a mini reset or to ease digestive distress.
- Anyone that wants to feel good!
Who should not do a broth cleanse*?
- Prenatal or nursing women
- Individuals with hypoglycemia
- Individuals low in weight or with eating disorders
- If you take certain medications, a broth cleanse may not be for you if you need to eat with your medication.
- If you don’t tolerate high FODMAPs or have a histamine intolerance.
*Always consult with your primary care provider before starting any program