7 Day Gut Health Course
Ready to learn about your gut-brain connection?
Wondering what exactly is the microbiome?
Do the wide array of probiotic choices have you stumped?
Do you have periodic digestive issues and are looking for possible root causes?
Are you curious how your gut health impacts your Thyroid gland and your hormones?
Join us for a 7 day Intro to Gut Health Course lead by 30 Clean certified Health Advisor Amy Taylor. The Course begins Monday, February 24.
- Digestion 101
- The microbiome
- Probiotics and whether they are right for you
- Estrogen balance protocol
- Eating for thyroid health
- FODMAP, IBS and elimination diets
- Polyphenols and their role in gut health
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and mindful eating practices
What comes with the course?
- 7 Days of “deep dive” learning with Amy Taylor via a private Facebook group.
- A fully comprehensive 7 Day Plant Based* Meal Plan with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack recipes designed to help promote a healthy belly!
- Daily emails containing highly informative gut health topics.
- Options and resources for continuing education.
Join us to discover more about what many scientists consider your lower brain (AKA your gut) and the role it plays in your overall health.
*Plant-based or plant-forward eating patterns focus on foods primarily from plants. This includes not only fruits and vegetables, but also nuts, seeds, oils, whole grains, legumes, and beans. It doesn’t mean that you are vegetarian or vegan and never eat meat or dairy. This Meal Plan includes limited animal proteins including fish and eggs.